The new granite cap and the bronze firefighter gear and helmet statue has been permanently installed in the primary monument at the RI firefighters Memorial. A special thank you goes out to Chief Scott Kettelle, NKFD, and Kettelle Building Movers, for doing the heavy lifting and completing the final installation. It looks great! New memorial […]
- Fire truck being raffled off in Pennsylvania
- Georgia firefighter puts on heels to raise awareness for domestic violence
- Firefighters in Texas using federal grant to vaccinate homeless, low-income families for the flu
- It takes nerves of steel to be a tillerman, and a female firefighter lands the job in New Jersey
- California's I-80 reopens after crash, brush fire
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.