The RIAFC Political Action Committee (PAC) is requesting the support of our members who feel that our PAC is a needed and vital part of our legislative activities at the RI General Assembly. Due to strict regulations regarding donations to a PAC, and how these donations are reported, we are no longer allowed to donate […]
- Firefighters rescue group filming reality show on Arizona mountain; 3 hospitalized
- Indiana fire department now responsible for beach safety
- Exclusive Clip: Cardi B & Lilly Singh Train to Be Firefighters on ‘Cardi Tries’
- First responders look back at Florida's Surfside collapse one year later; K-9 response team supports those affected
- Suspect fires multiple rounds, throws incendiary device during standoff in Texas, officials say
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.