With all of our restrictions this year, this may be the perfect way to recognize or memorialize your special family member or friend in the fire service, past or present. Be a part of the over 350 personalized bricks already installed at this beautiful new memorial. Order yours soon so that it will be installed […]
- Honor365 exhibit recognizes first responders, celebrates 20 years since 9/11
- University of California Irvine Scientists Working on COVID-19 Vaccine That Would Attack All Strains
- Florida fire department buys technology that shares patient info in real time to hospitals during emergencies
- Georgia Fire Captain Leads Pledge Of Allegiance at Inauguration, Spoken And In Sign Language
- Massive fire at Washington state potato plant leads to evacuation of third of town
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.