WesterlyFlyer-2022-RI-v4 Download the PDF file .
- 'She'll have a little piece of my heart forever': Firefighter rescues little girl in Florida
- Tennessee fire chief calls for stricter penalties for drivers who ignore ‘Move Over Law’
- Pennsylvania firefighters open time capsule with items from 1916 and 1967
- VIDEO: Man behind Instagram’s ‘Fire Department Chronicles’ talks Fire Prevention Month
- VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows firefighters extinguishing large greenhouse fire in Minnesota
- 4 people and a dog escape house fire in Pawtucket
- 13 people displaced in Providence after two house fires
- Firefighter injured after responding to house fire in Providence
- Warwick seeks return of overpayments to firefighters
- Follow up: New Bedford changes permit requirements in response to fire at tire recycler
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.