WesterlyFlyer-2022-RI-v4 Download the PDF file .
- Wisconsin fire department citizenship requirement dropped by Fire and Police Commission
- 'Earliest detection is best;' New firefighter app aims to better track cancer risks
- Louisiana city renews search for remains of 4 victims in 1973 UpStairs Lounge fire
- AT&T is using amphibious vehicles, drones and more to restore its network during disasters
- Video captures house explosion that killed 3 in Indiana; coroner identifies victims
- Rhode Island woman’s gold fire truck dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer
- VIDEO: Firefighters rescuing boys trapped in burning Pawtucket home
- Bristol fire crews respond to several lightning strikes in town
- 4 displaced by Providence fire; firefighter taken to hospital
- Warren Fire Department highlights National Purple Heart Day
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.