Click here or on the picture to go directly to the 931 pictures from Honor Flight Quebec on Shutterfly Once you are at the Honor Flight Quebec album you can scroll through all 931 pictures easily by clicking on show “ALL”
- Twenty-one states are reporting increased COVID-19 cases as experts warn of a fall surge
- Tunnel to Towers race canceled in New York, but some walk through tunnel on Sunday
- Illinois firefighter parodies country song to promote public safety, brighten spirits amid COVID-19 pandemic
- North Carolina firefighters injured after truck overturns
- New Jersey firefighters sue after 65 possibly exposed to COVID-19, saying city showed ‘blatant disregard’ for their health
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.