The new granite cap and the bronze firefighter gear and helmet statue has been permanently installed in the primary monument at the RI firefighters Memorial. A special thank you goes out to Chief Scott Kettelle, NKFD, and Kettelle Building Movers, for doing the heavy lifting and completing the final installation. It looks great! New memorial […]
- Could Utah become first state to create EMS teams specifically for mental health emergencies?
- Health of Ohio firefighters at forefront with new Columbus Fire Station 16
- Fire engine rolls over on way to kitchen fire in Florida city, no injuries
- California Firefighters See Red Over Plan to Deactivate, Close Stations
- VIDEO: Texas fire crews revive dad and daughter in dangerous house fire rescue
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.