2017 flyer Download the PDF file .
- Ohio fire departments prepare for electric car battery fires; can take 10 times more water to put out than gas engines
- Iowa fire department brings home history with 100-year-old truck
- School resource officer in Kentucky restores toy fire trucks for kids
- ‘I had no choice but to go for the gun’: Florida first responders sprang into action
- New Jersey firefighter an overnight sensation in world of bodybuilding
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.