2017 flyer Download the PDF file .
- U.S. researchers to study long-term COVID-19 symptoms in thousands of survivors
- California fire captain severely burned in warehouse explosion sues vape shop, building owners
- GM advising some Bolt EV owners to park 50 feet away from other cars in case of fire
- Kansas fire department members speak out after viral apartment rescue
- 23 Families Left Homeless After Fire Rips Through Texas Apartment Building
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.