WesterlyFlyer-2022-RI-v4 Download the PDF file .
- Retired Ohio firefighter benefitting from new device to help chronic knee pain
- Michigan firefighters combat cancer with shirts, hats and mustaches
- Washington fire station temporarily inoperable after $90K in lifesaving equipment stolen
- 2 firefighters injured in Texas apartment explosion return to work 1 year later
- VIDEO: Massive junkyard fire sends black plume of smoke into Philadelphia sky
- Follow up: New Bedford changes permit requirements in response to fire at tire recycler
- Obituary: Thomas J. Doyle, Retired Providence Deputy Assistant Chief
- Man taken to hospital after falling off boat in Portsmouth
- Car catches fire on Route 4 in North Kingstown
- 2 people taken to hospital after chemical leak in Pawtucket
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.