WesterlyFlyer-2022-RI-v4 Download the PDF file .
- Memorial unveiled for fallen firefighters in South Carolina
- Fire department in Tennessee reports over 100 overdose incidents so far in August
- Florida county's first firefighting academy for high schoolers opens at local high school
- Firefighter who pulled lone survivor from Flight 255 wreckage in Michigan talks about crash, 35 years later
- VIDEO: North Carolina firefighters battle house inferno
- Providence County: Six injured in crash; Firefighters respond to three calls in three hours
- Update: Pawtucket Grandmother dies after pushing grandchildren to safety during house fire
- Rhode Island woman’s gold fire truck dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer
- VIDEO: Firefighters rescuing boys trapped in burning Pawtucket home
- Bristol fire crews respond to several lightning strikes in town
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.