2017 flyer Download the PDF file .
- Ohio air force base fire department completes 8,500 training sessions a year
- Connecticut Urges Other States to Adapt Rapid Opioid Overdose Surveillance
- San Francisco fire stations will light up again; holiday decoration contest returns
- Fire museum in Tennessee opens new exhibit honoring African American Firefighters
- Flames rip through massive home in Illinois
- Fire, rescue, police respond to fire in North Providence
- Dog rescued from burning home in South Kingstown
- City reaches 5-year deal with Providence fire union for raises, pension reform
- Update: Fire destroys three tractor-trailer trucks at Johnston construction company
- Johnston firefighters gather Toys for Tots
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.