2017 flyer Download the PDF file .
- Three In 10 Americans Fear Contracting COVID, Marking Lowest Fear Level Since Pandemic Began, Poll Finds
- Weekend marks 25 years since University of North Carolina fraternity fire killed 5 students
- Connecticut firefighters talk about the dangers of the job and what drives them to do it
- Michigan testing blood of firefighters to analyze PFAS exposure
- Multiple Fire Companies Called to Aid Little Egg Harbor Fire in New Jersey
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.