The RIAFC has received and transported 70 of these Protective Aerosol Boxes to the RI DMAT facility in West Greenwich for distribution. Take a look at the basic information below and click on the links to their Facebook page and website for complete details about the boxes. Contact RI DMAT if you are interested receiving one. […]
- Wisconsin fire department a leader for hiring women
- Age serves them well: Older volunteer firefighters in New York bring experience
- Mountain of donated firefighting gear from the Northeast arrives in tornado-ravaged Alabama
- VIDEO: One killed, eight hurt after Ohio paint plant blast
- California County Launches New Illegal Fireworks Reporting System In Wake Of Explosion
RIAFC Featured Item (scroll down for more items & posts)
Important Updates from RIAFC
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC ) was established to further the professional development of the fire service; to insure and maintain greater protection of life and property from fire and disasters; to promote a bond among chiefs, chief officers, vendors and friends of the organization; to promote policy; to provide an exchange of information and ideas between fire chiefs; and to advocate or oppose legislation affecting the fire service.
About the Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation
The Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation was established in 2011 as a fundraising arm of the RIAFC in order to support programs that further the advancement of the fire service, public education in fire prevention, expansion of fire training facilities, programs that support the health and safety of firefighters and fire service training and education.