PASCOAG FIRE DISTRICT
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
POSITION OF EMT/FIREFIGHTER
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
- Eighteen years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Valid Rhode Island Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced EMT-Cardiac (AEMT-C) or Paramedic license issued by the Rhode Island Department of Health at time of appointment.
- Valid Rhode Island association of Fire Chiefs (RIAFC) Physical Performance Assessment Test certificate.
- Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs Firefighter Entry Level Written Examination results with a score greater than or equal to 70
Application and Job description may be obtained:
- Pascoag Fire District Office
141 Howard Ave
Pascoag, RI 02859
Mon-Tues-Thurs-Fri from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Beginning Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Application is also available on the Pascoag Fire District web site: pascoagfire.org and firefighterapp.com
- The Pascoag Fire District reserves the right to maintain or abolish any potential hiring list as determined by the Board of Commissioners.
Application and resume must be returned in a sealed envelope marked:
- EMT/FIREFIGHTER, to the Pascoag Fire District office no later than Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
- Please have copies of the following:
High School Diploma
Valid RI Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced EMT-Cardia (AEMT-C) or Paramedic license issued by the RI Department of Health
Valid RI Association of Fire Chiefs Physical Performance Assessment certification
RI Association of Fire Chiefs Firefighter Entry Level Written Examination results with a score greater than or equal to 70
Christopher A. Toti, Chairman
Pascoag Fire District